Obviously there’s more to travel than the journey, and while The Higher Flyer mostly covers the airlines and hotels aspect of it, it’d be malpractice to ignore the destinations entirely. I mean, why else would you go through the trouble of flying so far if it weren’t for some greater purpose and a new adventure? Would it really only be to experience cutting edge products like… Iberia Premium Economy and a tired looking business class product on AA?
You can find my own collections of photos, impressions of select cities, and encounters from the streets in this section. My goal is to capture places as its residents experience them — this is further described in the post “On the inclusion of photo tours” — and hopefully the photos and comments adequately convey the vibes felt on the ground. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to send questions my way by clicking here or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; likewise, I’d love to hear your recommendations as well!
Photos of the Week!
- Moonwalking in to 2020 – January 3, 2020
- A stained glass Christmas – December 27, 2019
- AAnother dAAy AAt the AAirport – December 20, 2019
- Friendship’s Gate – December 13, 2019
- Jump Higher! – December 6, 2019
- The Pooches of Kathmandu – November 29, 2019
- A Canadian Juxtaposition – November 22, 2019
- The Overlook’s Edge – November 15, 2019
- Cathay at the Gate – November 8, 2019
- A Rocky Sunset – November 1, 2019
- A temple in the (urban) jungle – October 25, 2019
- Look out below! – September 13, 2019
- A Very Higher Flyer Scene – August 23, 2019
- Cruisin’ in to the Weekend – August 9, 2019
- Sunset on Summer – August 2, 2019
- Untitled – July 26, 2019